My question involves a child custody case from the State of: FLORIDA
I am looking for advice regarding my niece who is currently living in Florida with her addict mother who is in and out of jail, most recent approx 2 months ago. Long story short dad has custody who moved from Florida to North Carolina, recently he sent his daughter back to her mom who is barely making ends meet and they are living in a tiny travel trailer. His current wife has done a lot of awful things to my niece that are hard to believe.
We believe that the mom has good intentions and is trying hard but because of her history with drugs and violence I believe she would be better off living with my husband and I who would ensure she would get the right medical help as well as attend a good school and make sure she gets love, stability and all the support that she needs. We are financially stable. We live in California where she would have a huge support system with family out here.
Any help is truly appreciated. My husband who is her father's dad is waiting to talk to her mom this afternoon, I would just like to get some legal advice.
Thank you
I am looking for advice regarding my niece who is currently living in Florida with her addict mother who is in and out of jail, most recent approx 2 months ago. Long story short dad has custody who moved from Florida to North Carolina, recently he sent his daughter back to her mom who is barely making ends meet and they are living in a tiny travel trailer. His current wife has done a lot of awful things to my niece that are hard to believe.
We believe that the mom has good intentions and is trying hard but because of her history with drugs and violence I believe she would be better off living with my husband and I who would ensure she would get the right medical help as well as attend a good school and make sure she gets love, stability and all the support that she needs. We are financially stable. We live in California where she would have a huge support system with family out here.
Any help is truly appreciated. My husband who is her father's dad is waiting to talk to her mom this afternoon, I would just like to get some legal advice.
Thank you
Grandparents and Third Parties: Obtaining Guardianship of a Niece
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire