I've created several threads asking questions about the law that pertain to a redlight camera ticket I received in California and most of the responses are very pessimistic about me having a valid defense and being able to sucessfully defend myself in court.
I ended up using beating a red light camera ticket where the prosecution had very good evidence against me using highwayrobbery and Fight Your Ticket by David Brown both of which gave solid advice.
But my question is why here on "ExpertLaw" when I ask questions about mounting a defense do I encounter so many pessimistic responses? A lot of which of which have little legal standing. Are there a lot of police officers and retired police officers who post here? Do criminal defense attorneys and people who are experienced challenging the law post here too?
What are your guys' thoughts?
I ended up using beating a red light camera ticket where the prosecution had very good evidence against me using highwayrobbery and Fight Your Ticket by David Brown both of which gave solid advice.
But my question is why here on "ExpertLaw" when I ask questions about mounting a defense do I encounter so many pessimistic responses? A lot of which of which have little legal standing. Are there a lot of police officers and retired police officers who post here? Do criminal defense attorneys and people who are experienced challenging the law post here too?
What are your guys' thoughts?
Are There Any Attorneys or Retired Attorneys That Post to Expertlaw
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire