My question involves police conduct in the State of: Missouri
Sorry my question was not posted. I got to re write it. This always happens to me.
My question is this. I called my neighbor friend Robert over to help me fix my truck. He came over with a couple of gals both from the state of Washington. One was 17 and the other one was 49. After we fixed my truck the older girl wanted to leave but the young girl wanted to stay with her friend Robert. She left mad and went directly to the police and reported her younger friend being held hostage and raped for a week. This info was gathered from the police reports. I was upstairs asleep already when laters the cops came by to do a welfare check on the girl. My friend Robert obviously hid and the younger girl proceeded to tell the police that she was to afraid to leave with them and that I had guns and weapons and I was upstairs sleeping and that she was too afraid to leave. The police ended up leaving her there and proceeded to go get a warrant. The next day I went to work and upon return they informed me that the police were there the night before and that she handled the situation by telling me they were just there looking for someone in the neighborhood. I thought about it and went to work the next day and when I return I told them they had to leave. The following day I was at home when the police came with a warrant for my arrest for sexual assault of a minor. This is only the start of my story and in just feel if the police would have demanded to talk with me I could have pointed out the other Robert and that I had nothing to do with the two who I let stay on my couch. Instead I find out the older lied to the police in report and it goes on and on...any help would be appreciated. Robert
Sorry my question was not posted. I got to re write it. This always happens to me.
My question is this. I called my neighbor friend Robert over to help me fix my truck. He came over with a couple of gals both from the state of Washington. One was 17 and the other one was 49. After we fixed my truck the older girl wanted to leave but the young girl wanted to stay with her friend Robert. She left mad and went directly to the police and reported her younger friend being held hostage and raped for a week. This info was gathered from the police reports. I was upstairs asleep already when laters the cops came by to do a welfare check on the girl. My friend Robert obviously hid and the younger girl proceeded to tell the police that she was to afraid to leave with them and that I had guns and weapons and I was upstairs sleeping and that she was too afraid to leave. The police ended up leaving her there and proceeded to go get a warrant. The next day I went to work and upon return they informed me that the police were there the night before and that she handled the situation by telling me they were just there looking for someone in the neighborhood. I thought about it and went to work the next day and when I return I told them they had to leave. The following day I was at home when the police came with a warrant for my arrest for sexual assault of a minor. This is only the start of my story and in just feel if the police would have demanded to talk with me I could have pointed out the other Robert and that I had nothing to do with the two who I let stay on my couch. Instead I find out the older lied to the police in report and it goes on and on...any help would be appreciated. Robert
Criminal Investigations: Did Police Investigate Everything Before Getting a Warrant
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire