dimanche 15 avril 2018

Will I Get Fine for Failure to Yield Emergency Vehicle

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Texas
So today I was driving. When I was in the yellow lane between two travel direction, I saw a firetruck with siren approaching, it was from very far distance. I was hesitate, but I know that I got the get to right and yield for the car, so from the yellow lane I turned the wheel to go right and stop. But on my way turning to the right, the firetruck honked at me multiple times, but it was clearly that from the mirror I see it's still nowhere close to me. Then, nothing happened but my question was does the firetruck have dash camera, record and my license plate, and there will be fine sent to my address? Thank you so much, I was so freak out right now that I almost cried, I know I did nothing wrong but why was it honking at me.


Will I Get Fine for Failure to Yield Emergency Vehicle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire