My question involves education law in the State of: FLORIDA
I am 17 and I am thinking of moving from MI to FL. Unfortunately I wouldn't live with either of my parents. I wish to recommence my high school education. I would be a senior. I would need to enroll myself into a public high school in FL but am not sure if legally I am allowed to do that. So is it possible for a 17 year old to enroll their self into a public high school? If so what documents / proof would I need to enroll?
I am 17 and I am thinking of moving from MI to FL. Unfortunately I wouldn't live with either of my parents. I wish to recommence my high school education. I would be a senior. I would need to enroll myself into a public high school in FL but am not sure if legally I am allowed to do that. So is it possible for a 17 year old to enroll their self into a public high school? If so what documents / proof would I need to enroll?
Underage Self Enrollment in High School
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire