jeudi 21 janvier 2016

Traffic Lane Violations: Double Lines 21460(A)

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I was recently issued a ticket for 21460A Double lines on the intersection of Olive and Buena Vista (link showing the intersection) when i crossed the double lines moving in the southbound direction to make a left turn. I was in the middle of the intersection of oak and buena vista behind cars that were stopped at the red light and proceeded to enter the left turn lane. I saw that it was clear and there were no oncoming cars. After i made the left turn the officer pulled me over and gave me a ticket, but since it was my first one he said that i had the option of going to traffic school without having any points added to my record.

http://ift.tt/1TaxyaR

I have a few questions:

1. Is this ticket worth contesting? If so then should i contest in the court (the officer appointed an appearance on 4/07/2016 @ 8:30am, but I've read that choosing my own date would have a higher chance of the officer not showing up) or would a written declaration have a higher success rate?

2. If i do contest the ticket and end up losing the case, would i still have the option of going to traffic school or would contesting my ticket be considered forfeiting that option.


Traffic Lane Violations: Double Lines 21460(A)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire