My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Washington
I found out I have many vehicles titled in my name from years ago. Some were salvage or for parts. It was not conveyed to me, or I didn't understand the report of sale process back then. How can I filter through to remove these old vehicles from my name? The Department of Licensing won't help me to figure it out.
I found out I have many vehicles titled in my name from years ago. Some were salvage or for parts. It was not conveyed to me, or I didn't understand the report of sale process back then. How can I filter through to remove these old vehicles from my name? The Department of Licensing won't help me to figure it out.
Title Ownership: I Just Found Out I Have 19 Vehicles Titled Under My Name, Some Sold Years Ago
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire