My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Michigan
We were married October 4, 2015, our photographer was very polite and professional at the wedding and reception. She is young, she started her business about a year ago and is the daughter of a high school classmate. She met with us once before the wedding at the location (both the wedding and reception were held at the same location).
We verbally agreed to her doing the shoot with her providing us with a thumb drive with the photos within a couple months. She has a day job, so I understood. When I called just before Thanksgiving, I received no reply. I called the first week of December and she texted that she would send it the following Thursday or Friday (12/10 or 12/11). I tried calling the week before Christmas and texting several times, receiving no reply.
Just after New Year, I called and received a text asking how I liked the photos. I explained that I hadn't received them. She said she sent them USPS, without certified or confirmation delivery. Also stated that she would send them Fedex the following day and text me a tracking number, I have not received that. Now she isn't answering calls or texts.
What is my recourse?
We were married October 4, 2015, our photographer was very polite and professional at the wedding and reception. She is young, she started her business about a year ago and is the daughter of a high school classmate. She met with us once before the wedding at the location (both the wedding and reception were held at the same location).
We verbally agreed to her doing the shoot with her providing us with a thumb drive with the photos within a couple months. She has a day job, so I understood. When I called just before Thanksgiving, I received no reply. I called the first week of December and she texted that she would send it the following Thursday or Friday (12/10 or 12/11). I tried calling the week before Christmas and texting several times, receiving no reply.
Just after New Year, I called and received a text asking how I liked the photos. I explained that I hadn't received them. She said she sent them USPS, without certified or confirmation delivery. Also stated that she would send them Fedex the following day and text me a tracking number, I have not received that. Now she isn't answering calls or texts.
What is my recourse?
Service Providers: Wedding Photographer Has Failed to Provide Pictures
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire