My question involves civil rights in the State of Mississippi
So one night, I was headed home and this cop for behind me and followed me very close for three miles, I had an expired tag and was ready for him to pull me over and get a ticket, but instead, I got scared when he followed me all the way home, thinking maybe he was going to another call on my street, I quickly went inside, he passes me, makes a u-turn at the end of the road, then pulls into my driveway, then he goes through my car, finds a few weed crumbs, then goes in my backyard and is shinning a flashlight in the back bedroom window....he then enters my home through the back patio, points his gun at me and cuffs me for the weed and put's me in the car, then he goes back into my house, searches it and finds a vicodin I had in my nightstand and also charges me with that, this all happened in less than 10 minutes, he never turned on his blue lights, knocked on the door, or even asked if someone was in the house at the station I was still so confused as to what happened I asked him again to tell me what all happened, (my fear was someone else was involved and he mistake me) but upon asking, he was more concerned with whether or not I was getting an attorney and said well it would probably just be a little fine and some drug classes....I have been totally traumatized by the event to the point I had to move because I keep having nightmares about a cop coming into my house unannounced and shooting me over an expired tag.........
So one night, I was headed home and this cop for behind me and followed me very close for three miles, I had an expired tag and was ready for him to pull me over and get a ticket, but instead, I got scared when he followed me all the way home, thinking maybe he was going to another call on my street, I quickly went inside, he passes me, makes a u-turn at the end of the road, then pulls into my driveway, then he goes through my car, finds a few weed crumbs, then goes in my backyard and is shinning a flashlight in the back bedroom window....he then enters my home through the back patio, points his gun at me and cuffs me for the weed and put's me in the car, then he goes back into my house, searches it and finds a vicodin I had in my nightstand and also charges me with that, this all happened in less than 10 minutes, he never turned on his blue lights, knocked on the door, or even asked if someone was in the house at the station I was still so confused as to what happened I asked him again to tell me what all happened, (my fear was someone else was involved and he mistake me) but upon asking, he was more concerned with whether or not I was getting an attorney and said well it would probably just be a little fine and some drug classes....I have been totally traumatized by the event to the point I had to move because I keep having nightmares about a cop coming into my house unannounced and shooting me over an expired tag.........
Search and Seizure: Search and Arrest by a Police Officer Who Did Not Identify or Announce Himself
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire