vendredi 22 janvier 2016

Minors' Rights: 16 Year Old Thrown Out of Home

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: South Carolina

Im currently 23 years old and reside in South Carolina. I have a sibling who's in a different state who's requesting to move in with me. I'm okay with it, my mother isn't. My mother kicked her out of the house and isn't allowing her to get her legal papers (birth certificate, social security card etc) not is she willing to give me guardianship of her. My sister has been living with a family member for the past month. How do I go about enrolling her in school without guardianship papers? What is the process of guardianship without the consent of my mother? Her biological father is deceased. I just want to help her so she doesn't ruin her life by quitting school. Can she enroll herself in school as she is 16? Please help!


Minors' Rights: 16 Year Old Thrown Out of Home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire