My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: New Jersey
I am pretty sure I was on Risperdal as a child and that it's the cause for the gynochemastia (male breast growth) I've had since puberty.
I want to join the class action lawsuit and I've contacted a law firm that I saw advertised on Google.
The girl I spoke with said she would send me a contract in the mail.
She said a legal rep would contact me (which they did I have to call them back).
I have two questions.
1. Will the contract bind me to this law firm? Would it be a better idea to "shop around" and find a firm with a good record?
2. I was treated with this medication so long ago the business where I received treatment shut down years ago. As did the old pharmacy chain my mother used to use. I have absolutely no proof I was on this medication. Will this be a problem?
I'd really appreciate hearing what some of you think.
I am pretty sure I was on Risperdal as a child and that it's the cause for the gynochemastia (male breast growth) I've had since puberty.
I want to join the class action lawsuit and I've contacted a law firm that I saw advertised on Google.
The girl I spoke with said she would send me a contract in the mail.
She said a legal rep would contact me (which they did I have to call them back).
I have two questions.
1. Will the contract bind me to this law firm? Would it be a better idea to "shop around" and find a firm with a good record?
2. I was treated with this medication so long ago the business where I received treatment shut down years ago. As did the old pharmacy chain my mother used to use. I have absolutely no proof I was on this medication. Will this be a problem?
I'd really appreciate hearing what some of you think.
Defective Drugs and Medications: Interested Risperdal Lawsuit
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire