samedi 23 janvier 2016

Defamation: Termination by Employer

My question involves defamation in the state of: Maryland
I have been an employee of a company based in maryland, I live in indiana and work from home. I received a phone call from my employer telling me I was being terminated because he has information that I have sold company sales information to other companies for the benefit of profit to me. In addition, I'm being told that I have sold services outside of the company for profit to me and that I have given sales information to former employees that work in the same industry for their profit. I asked him for proof and he hung the phone up on me.
The above accusations are false and now my employer refuses to address me on any level.
What are my next steps?


Defamation: Termination by Employer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire