Hi,
I have reasontly been introduced to an offer that might be in conflict with the us consumer law.
This is regarding a membership I was offered to sign up for. The deal was 50% of the regular price if I signed up within 24 hour, as I did.
After I signed up with my creditcard details, I was directed to a page where I was informed that I had to pay for the membership for a full year, in order to get the 50% discount.
The reason I believe this could be in conflict with the us law, is due to that fact that this relevant information (paying for a full year) was not given before I signed up for the offer.
Hope to get some feedback on this, thanks for reading my post:-)
I have reasontly been introduced to an offer that might be in conflict with the us consumer law.
This is regarding a membership I was offered to sign up for. The deal was 50% of the regular price if I signed up within 24 hour, as I did.
After I signed up with my creditcard details, I was directed to a page where I was informed that I had to pay for the membership for a full year, in order to get the 50% discount.
The reason I believe this could be in conflict with the us law, is due to that fact that this relevant information (paying for a full year) was not given before I signed up for the offer.
Hope to get some feedback on this, thanks for reading my post:-)
Consumer Law Issues: Really Leagal
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire