My question involves defamation in the state of: New York
Something was stolen at my job . They've questioned people ,but the detective they hired keep coming to me. I am by far innocent. One of the bosses keeps pushing the pin on me.Which we don't get along.They have no evidence. They told me I have to take a polygraph test.This has been embarrassing,stressful, and upsetting on my home life. Can I sue for deformation of character?
Something was stolen at my job . They've questioned people ,but the detective they hired keep coming to me. I am by far innocent. One of the bosses keeps pushing the pin on me.Which we don't get along.They have no evidence. They told me I have to take a polygraph test.This has been embarrassing,stressful, and upsetting on my home life. Can I sue for deformation of character?
Defamation: Deformation
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire