vendredi 22 janvier 2016

Custody and Visitation Issues: Dropping Child Custody Case

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Pennsylvania.

I originally filled for joint custody of my two daughters. The mother and I have since came to an agreement which we are both happy with. We wan to type up a paper and sign it at a notary. The court date was scheduled for January 29th. Now I said court loosely, as it would be an arbitrator, not a judge.

The mother has called her lawyer to drop it, but her lawyer has told her that she is not able to, that it is too far along in the process and there is no dropping it. There has been no other hearings regarding child custody, just child support.

I have not called my lawyer yet, which I will do, but I got home late today and they are out for the weekend. In the mean time I was seeking an answer on here.

So my question basically is, in the state of Pennsylvania, can you drop a child custody petition. Since I am the one who filled it, I am assuming I would have to drop it.

I tried to be as exact as possible, please feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you


Custody and Visitation Issues: Dropping Child Custody Case

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire