My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: Indiana, but I'll take what I can get. Also I could probably do this from Illinois or Ohio.
This is not about a lawsuit. I posted here because it seemed like the closest topic.
I know there is an insurance topic but I am more interested in the debt collection aspect of this.
I have an insurance policy. The company does not want to pay my claim in full. My view is they are in debt.
I was thinking about reporting the company to dunn and bradstreet (if DB will let me).
My view is the company will probably lay down rather than have its credit hurt.
However, if they get aggressive what havoc might they wreak?
Is there anyone other than DB to report to?
I also thought about filing many small suits against all the agents. Any comments?
I also thought about filing many small complaints with the better business bureau against all the agents. Any comments?
I also thought about paying money our of pocket to create and advertise a web page warning the public not to do business with this company. Any comments?
Anything else?
Thanks.
This is not about a lawsuit. I posted here because it seemed like the closest topic.
I know there is an insurance topic but I am more interested in the debt collection aspect of this.
I have an insurance policy. The company does not want to pay my claim in full. My view is they are in debt.
I was thinking about reporting the company to dunn and bradstreet (if DB will let me).
My view is the company will probably lay down rather than have its credit hurt.
However, if they get aggressive what havoc might they wreak?
Is there anyone other than DB to report to?
I also thought about filing many small suits against all the agents. Any comments?
I also thought about filing many small complaints with the better business bureau against all the agents. Any comments?
I also thought about paying money our of pocket to create and advertise a web page warning the public not to do business with this company. Any comments?
Anything else?
Thanks.
Collection Lawsuits: Attempting to Collect Against a Business and Business Credit Reporting
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire