My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: MS or TN. I purchased a vehicle from a dealership on Tn, I am from ms. I put a down payment on the vehicle and the dealership sent my registration papers to my local DMV . DMV gave me a tag after about 3 HOURS of them trying to figure out the paperwork. After about 1 month, I received a letter from the title bureau stating my registration could not be completed because they did notnhav e the proper information. They told me to take the paper I received from them to the dealership and they would know what to do. I called the dealership because it was quite a drive and informed them of the dilemma. They said they would get it taken care of.I didn't hear from them until late June. The dealership said they were going to send the registration papers via fed ex of overnight. They instructed me to sign the title extension paper and mail it back. I did so. In September , I received from the dealership stating that they reached out to me about the registration matter and they had not heard from me. They also stated that if registration was not done, they will not be able to obtain financing. I contacted them immediately. I explained to them I had sent the paperwork to them the next day. They tracked the package and it was still with the courier for what ever reason. They said they would just send another paper to be safe. And they did. I signed that and sent it back immediately. Its November and I still haven't heard anything. I missed payments on the vehicle and I wasn't sure what situation I ws in. I contacted the finance company to make payment and I was informed the car was charged off and they are no t lienholder s because they have not heard anything form the dealership on the title . I have made payments the finance company, but why if I couldn't get financed until registration is complete. I called the DMV and they have no record of the vehicle in their system with me as owner. What should I do?
Transfer of Title: How Can I Seek Justice.i Purchased a Vehicle in Feb 15, Was Unable to Obtain Registr
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire