My question involves juvenile law in the State of: OH
I am 16, and want to work at an amusement park in Ohio next summer. I live in NY. I would be able to have the equivelent to a Junior Licence in Ohio, meaning I can drive alone. Can my parents sign a lease for an apartment, or is this illegal? I would be living there alone for about three months. This is something that both my parents and I are completely for. Is this allowed?
I am 16, and want to work at an amusement park in Ohio next summer. I live in NY. I would be able to have the equivelent to a Junior Licence in Ohio, meaning I can drive alone. Can my parents sign a lease for an apartment, or is this illegal? I would be living there alone for about three months. This is something that both my parents and I are completely for. Is this allowed?
Age of Majority: Can I Live in an Apartment at 16
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire