My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fr...4d-121.9759572
The police officer alleged I crossed the double white line "missing by 10 feet" when changing from HOV lane. The broken line is 160 feet in length, simply refer to scale bar in lower right corner. My speed was 65mph and then 50mph in regular lane, so basically the lane change had to be completed within 2 sec in order not to violate the code. But it was a busy highway in rush hour, does it make any sense? is it a solid point I can present to the court, as there was no way for me to know in advance the broken line is only 50 yards ?
Thanks for any comments or advice.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fr...4d-121.9759572
The police officer alleged I crossed the double white line "missing by 10 feet" when changing from HOV lane. The broken line is 160 feet in length, simply refer to scale bar in lower right corner. My speed was 65mph and then 50mph in regular lane, so basically the lane change had to be completed within 2 sec in order not to violate the code. But it was a busy highway in rush hour, does it make any sense? is it a solid point I can present to the court, as there was no way for me to know in advance the broken line is only 50 yards ?
Thanks for any comments or advice.
Traffic Lane Violations: Crossing Double White Line Where the Broken Line Only 50 Yards
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire