My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida
I just got married a couple months ago and my wife has a 4 year old daughter. They have established custody agreement. The father won't let them come with and not sure what to do. I hope there's a secret out there that we don't know about. He hasn't done anything that will make us get full custody but he's not the father of year either. I believe she will have a better life moving with me.
Thank you
I just got married a couple months ago and my wife has a 4 year old daughter. They have established custody agreement. The father won't let them come with and not sure what to do. I hope there's a secret out there that we don't know about. He hasn't done anything that will make us get full custody but he's not the father of year either. I believe she will have a better life moving with me.
Thank you
Relocation: Stepfather is Active Duty Military
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire