My question involves education law in the State of: FLORIDA
I am 17 years old (18 in December) planning on dropping out of my high school in MI and moving to FL. I will be able to take care of myself, I will have a place to stay and I will have a steady job. But, I would still like to continue my schooling online in FL. I will be a senior but I will not be living with either of my parents. Is it possible to enroll myself into maybe FLVS? (FL Virtual School)
Thanks in advance for the help.
I am 17 years old (18 in December) planning on dropping out of my high school in MI and moving to FL. I will be able to take care of myself, I will have a place to stay and I will have a steady job. But, I would still like to continue my schooling online in FL. I will be a senior but I will not be living with either of my parents. Is it possible to enroll myself into maybe FLVS? (FL Virtual School)
Thanks in advance for the help.
Can a 17 Year Old Drop Out of High School in Mi and Do Online School in Florida
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire