mercredi 20 janvier 2016

Violation & Enforcement: Move-Out Order Granted in Tro, but He Hasn't Vacated. Can I Have Him Arrested

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: California

Because my relationship with my now Ex became more and more abusive, I had to move out and am now in a different city in California. He stayed behind in my apartment (never on the lease but he has squatter's rights and refuses to leave) and won't get out of the apartment. I was granted a temporary restraining order, for which the Move-Out was granted. I had a friend serve him and am waiting for the proof of service to come to me in the mail so I can file it with the courts. My understanding is that if he is still in the apartment and the court has proof he's been served, that he is in violation of the order and I can have him arrested. Is this correct? Do I just call the local police? Can anyone call - for example, if my landlord has a copy of the order can he call?

Thanks


Violation & Enforcement: Move-Out Order Granted in Tro, but He Hasn't Vacated. Can I Have Him Arrested

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire