Actually, my neighbor's neighbor has a tree reaching over into my neighbors yard and my power line crosses my neighbors yard to the pole.
Can I or may neighbor make the power company move the line so it does not cross his yard?
Do I have to wait till the power goes out? I don't have money to fix it. I don't want to freeze to death or have my pipes freeze.
My neighbor is broke (I think) and the neighbors neighbor might have a little money but not sure.
Can I or may neighbor make the power company move the line so it does not cross his yard?
Do I have to wait till the power goes out? I don't have money to fix it. I don't want to freeze to death or have my pipes freeze.
My neighbor is broke (I think) and the neighbors neighbor might have a little money but not sure.
Vegetation: Neighbors Tree is Going to Rip Down My Power Line
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire