My question involves real estate located in the State of: Washington State
Hi,
I recently purchased a home with an ingress egress easement on my driveway to serve a land-locked neighbor (this is a 400 SF zero lot line house in the rear corner of my property in Seattle). The easement is for ingress and egress only and allows for the dominant property to park one car on the easement without blocking my ingress and egress. The easement covers my whole driveway, but the dominant property only needs a portion of the driveway for ingress and egress and parking.
Can I park on my driveway if I do not inhibit his right to park one vehicle and the related ingress and egress even though it is included in the area of the easement? Or is my driveway basically his to use?
I have a copy of the recorded easement if that would help.
Thanks in advance!
Hi,
I recently purchased a home with an ingress egress easement on my driveway to serve a land-locked neighbor (this is a 400 SF zero lot line house in the rear corner of my property in Seattle). The easement is for ingress and egress only and allows for the dominant property to park one car on the easement without blocking my ingress and egress. The easement covers my whole driveway, but the dominant property only needs a portion of the driveway for ingress and egress and parking.
Can I park on my driveway if I do not inhibit his right to park one vehicle and the related ingress and egress even though it is included in the area of the easement? Or is my driveway basically his to use?
I have a copy of the recorded easement if that would help.
Thanks in advance!
Use and Enforcement: Can I Park in My Driveway- Servient- Ingress Egress
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire