My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Minnesota
I went into the store today to quickly buy a water and parked halfway in a No Parking zone...I left my hazard lights on.
When I came back out to my car (legit two-three minutes later) there was a ticket on my car. No cop in sight. The ticket was for "Parking in a no parking zone" and also "driving with a suspended license". I had no idea that my license was suspended, so I was freaking out about that.
But then I got to thinking. How on earth can they give me a ticket for "driving with a suspended license" when I wasn't even driving the vehicle when the ticket was issued? I'm wondering if the cop just accidentally put this on my ticket. If it wasn't an accident, is there any way it is legal for them to give me this kind of a ticket without even checking my license? For all they knew, my friend could have been borrowing my car. Is there any way this is legal?
I went into the store today to quickly buy a water and parked halfway in a No Parking zone...I left my hazard lights on.
When I came back out to my car (legit two-three minutes later) there was a ticket on my car. No cop in sight. The ticket was for "Parking in a no parking zone" and also "driving with a suspended license". I had no idea that my license was suspended, so I was freaking out about that.
But then I got to thinking. How on earth can they give me a ticket for "driving with a suspended license" when I wasn't even driving the vehicle when the ticket was issued? I'm wondering if the cop just accidentally put this on my ticket. If it wasn't an accident, is there any way it is legal for them to give me this kind of a ticket without even checking my license? For all they knew, my friend could have been borrowing my car. Is there any way this is legal?
Suspension and Revocation: Can You Get a Ticket for Driving on Suspended While Your Car is Parked
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire