mercredi 20 janvier 2016

Speeding Tickets: How to Fight Unlawful Issue of Speeding Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: NY

Hello all.

On my way into work this afternoon, I got pulled over. I got onto the highway as usual (west bound) and got into the right lane and stayed there. Traffic was extremely light and conditions were optimal for normal driving. It's 65 mph around here on the high way. I have oversized tires on my Jeep that do 67mph when the speedometer reads 61. After getting on the highway, the person in the left was approaching with great speed. When he/she passed me, making me look like I was parked(80+ mph), a state trooper on the east bound side left lane turned his signal on for a u-turn. I was thinking great! Justice will be served! Well the "passer" continued with this speed and was out of sight. I saw the cop in my rearview mirror stuck behind someone in the left lane. As he got his opening he proceeded to speed up and pull me over. After all is said and done, I got a ticket for "speeding" 84/65. What can I do to fight this? I did not admit fault and I asked the officer if he meant to pull over the other guy but he was a raging butt and wouldn't listen to me.

Help me please! I have until Feburary 11th, 2016.


Speeding Tickets: How to Fight Unlawful Issue of Speeding Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire