My question involves personal property located in the State of: Michigan, Kent county
I left my home last night. I came home to find a note that animal control had responded to a call that I left my dog alone for more then 24 hours. I entered my house to find my dog was released from his kennel, feed and watered. And the trash was all over the place.
I called 911.
A police officer call to inform me he responded to the call. When he arrived he called animal control.
Animal control proceeded to check my house. They found an unlocked door, and informed the police officer that he was going to enter to check on the well-being of the dog.
Do they have the right to enter my house? I was not gone for 24 hours so the caller was lying. It probably the neighbors who feed my dog scarp food over the fence. Leaving glass bowls for my dog to chew in. Braking them leaving glass all over my yard.
What should I do about aco entering my house, the police won't let me file a breaking and entering report.
I left my home last night. I came home to find a note that animal control had responded to a call that I left my dog alone for more then 24 hours. I entered my house to find my dog was released from his kennel, feed and watered. And the trash was all over the place.
I called 911.
A police officer call to inform me he responded to the call. When he arrived he called animal control.
Animal control proceeded to check my house. They found an unlocked door, and informed the police officer that he was going to enter to check on the well-being of the dog.
Do they have the right to enter my house? I was not gone for 24 hours so the caller was lying. It probably the neighbors who feed my dog scarp food over the fence. Leaving glass bowls for my dog to chew in. Braking them leaving glass all over my yard.
What should I do about aco entering my house, the police won't let me file a breaking and entering report.
Pets and Animals: Animal Control Entered Property. Came in My House when in Was Not Home
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire