mercredi 20 janvier 2016

Parking Violations: How Do I Contest a Ticket Issued Without In-Person, Photograph or on Vehicle Notice

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California, County Alameda, City Oakland

I received a parking violation in the mail for a stopping in a no-stop zone without any notice from the officer either on my car, pulling me over or taking a photo. It is CVC22500(1)

I attempted to submit this via Fixed, but the City of Oakland has banned them. There is no supporting documentation with AC Transit just "Write a letter stating why you think the citation should be reviewed. Include in your letter your citation number, vehicle license plate number and your complete mailing address. You may submit any supporting documents or photos (documents and photos will not be returned."

My question Is this violation valid if there was no physical documentation or in person hand over of violation. Is this really just hearsay?


Thank you ahead of time for your responses.


Parking Violations: How Do I Contest a Ticket Issued Without In-Person, Photograph or on Vehicle Notice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire