lundi 25 janvier 2016

Expungement and Sealing: How to Set Aside a Conviction in Arizona

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Arizona In 2010 I was convicted of Criminal Trespass 3rd Degree, a misdemeanor in Arizona. In 2014 I had the conviction set aside, which is Arizona's version of "expungement". I was informed that the conviction would most likely still show up on a background check, but I recently did a check on myself through Persopo, and to my surprise it did not come up. There is an Arizona courts website called Public Access Case Lookup, and it does show on that site, so I wonder why it would not come up on a standard background check? I read somewhere that a set aside misdemeanor in Arizona (not felony) will not be available to the public, so would that be the reason it didn't come up on the Persopo site? Should I infer that it will not show up on any and all background check sites, or should I do some more checking of individual sites?


Expungement and Sealing: How to Set Aside a Conviction in Arizona

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire