lundi 25 janvier 2016

Drug Possession: How to Restore My Second Amendment Rights

My question involves criminal law for the state of:
Back in 1969 47 years ago I had two felonies possession of drugs and forgery no violence, no firearms, or knives, involved and just last year I had them both reduced to misdemeanors.
The problem is the judge reduced them under (Pen. Code 1203.4-4a) which doesn't allow me to own a firearm. I don't understand how the judge can do this with no kind of violence at all on my records or anywhere in my past.
Since these two Felonies I have never had another run in with the law been a prefect citizen every since. So how do I get this over turned.?
I am retired and don't have a lot of money so I was wondering if there is any way that I can do this on my own.?
This all happened in California.

I am 71 years old now and not much time left.


Drug Possession: How to Restore My Second Amendment Rights

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire