My question involves a child custody case from the State of: South Carolina
I am in a very high conflict "coparenting" situation. I am the primary custodian. Ex has every other weekend. Ex quickly remarried (6 months after moving out) the new wife is trying to convince my son she belongs to him. I have my son in therapy for this and other reasons. Ex and new wife refuse to allow me to meet this woman, whom I'd like to meet because she obviously has a significant role in my sons life. She has been forcing her hand in my sons school, trying to get on all his emergency paperwork; trying to become a room mom, attending parent teacher conferences, and trying to beat me out in signing up for volunteering for everything at school to shut me out from being able to do so. (First come first serve volunteer kind of school). Ex and I recently had to go back to court for a modification. We came to an agreement in mediation but did not sign due to his lawyer having to leave before it finished being typed up. 2 weeks later, ex's new wife emails his lawyer (I got the forward) of the new list of her demands since she wasn't allowed in mediation. Now we don't have an agreement because of her and I have to fork out even more money because she decided to interfere.
Is there anything I can file or request to a judge to get this kind of behavior to stop? Coparenting with the person who physically and mentally abused me for 8 years is hard enough, now adding someone new who doesn't respect my boundaries and is brainwashing my child makes it even more difficult.
I am in a very high conflict "coparenting" situation. I am the primary custodian. Ex has every other weekend. Ex quickly remarried (6 months after moving out) the new wife is trying to convince my son she belongs to him. I have my son in therapy for this and other reasons. Ex and new wife refuse to allow me to meet this woman, whom I'd like to meet because she obviously has a significant role in my sons life. She has been forcing her hand in my sons school, trying to get on all his emergency paperwork; trying to become a room mom, attending parent teacher conferences, and trying to beat me out in signing up for volunteering for everything at school to shut me out from being able to do so. (First come first serve volunteer kind of school). Ex and I recently had to go back to court for a modification. We came to an agreement in mediation but did not sign due to his lawyer having to leave before it finished being typed up. 2 weeks later, ex's new wife emails his lawyer (I got the forward) of the new list of her demands since she wasn't allowed in mediation. Now we don't have an agreement because of her and I have to fork out even more money because she decided to interfere.
Is there anything I can file or request to a judge to get this kind of behavior to stop? Coparenting with the person who physically and mentally abused me for 8 years is hard enough, now adding someone new who doesn't respect my boundaries and is brainwashing my child makes it even more difficult.
Custody and Visitation Issues: How to Stop Stepparent Interference
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire