My question involves insurance law for the state of: California
Hi,
For professional reasons, I'm going to move to San Francisco for 3 months. I come from Europe and I'm not a US citizen. As I will have tens of meetings and appointments across the Valley, I plan to buy a car...and I need a full coverage to lower risks.
My question is simple: are there specific laws for foreign people when subscribing to a car insurance?
For example, if I choose a full coverage (physical damage, liability, collision) will I be charged additional fee as a foreign worker? I read this post about the us car insurance and car accidents laws but I couldn't find more details about specifics for non citizens.
Thank you for your help,
Ben
Hi,
For professional reasons, I'm going to move to San Francisco for 3 months. I come from Europe and I'm not a US citizen. As I will have tens of meetings and appointments across the Valley, I plan to buy a car...and I need a full coverage to lower risks.
My question is simple: are there specific laws for foreign people when subscribing to a car insurance?
For example, if I choose a full coverage (physical damage, liability, collision) will I be charged additional fee as a foreign worker? I read this post about the us car insurance and car accidents laws but I couldn't find more details about specifics for non citizens.
Thank you for your help,
Ben
Auto Insurance: Car Insurance: Specific Laws for Non Citizens
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire