My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: North Carolina Can my suv be repossessed if I made a late payment 6 days after the due date. Its no gross period but its a $6.00 late fee charge after 10 days. The repossession was put in on the Friday the 6th of April but I made the payment Saturday April 7th. The suv was repossessed Tuesday April 10th. I spoke with the owner and he stated that I gave misleading information about me having a new job, he got that information off my Facebook page, which was not accurate information that I did post. Also, hes requiring me to pay for he tow fee of $350 in order to get the vehicle back. In the contract it states that I will be in default of the contract if fail to perform any obligations.
What is Illegal Repossession
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire