My question involves business law in the state of: California
Hello
I have a quick question
About i year ago I became an amazon seller through a program they have in which you send them your merchandise they store it for you(and you pay storage fees for that) and they simply ship it to buyers
About a year after, I decided I don't want to do this anymore because it wasn't profitable, and they actually increased that storage fee. When I asked them if I can get my merchandise back they told me it will be 50 cent a unit. Since I have about 2,000 units there (smell silicone phone cases) it will cost me roughly 1,000$. They didn't agree to compromise. The only other options is either destroy the merchandise for 300$, or keep paying them storage fees. Is that legal? Holding as a hostage merchandise that belongs to me, and asking that much money for shipping it back? They obviously have workers in their facilities that they're job is to pack and ship merchandise, then why is the extra cost? And again, Tia merchandise belongs to me, I shipped it to them of choice
Thanks
Hello
I have a quick question
About i year ago I became an amazon seller through a program they have in which you send them your merchandise they store it for you(and you pay storage fees for that) and they simply ship it to buyers
About a year after, I decided I don't want to do this anymore because it wasn't profitable, and they actually increased that storage fee. When I asked them if I can get my merchandise back they told me it will be 50 cent a unit. Since I have about 2,000 units there (smell silicone phone cases) it will cost me roughly 1,000$. They didn't agree to compromise. The only other options is either destroy the merchandise for 300$, or keep paying them storage fees. Is that legal? Holding as a hostage merchandise that belongs to me, and asking that much money for shipping it back? They obviously have workers in their facilities that they're job is to pack and ship merchandise, then why is the extra cost? And again, Tia merchandise belongs to me, I shipped it to them of choice
Thanks
Regarding Merchandise
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire