My question involves marriage law for the State of: maryland. I was divorced with my ex as plaintiff in 2016. The financial settlement gave me the right (if I chose to take it) to 20% of my exs survivor annuity. Id have to pay a monthly amount in order to have this option. The divorce decree said id have to pay the cost of the court order to effect this if I chose to take this option.
Im now in the process of doing that. Ive been told the plaintiff in the divorce should b the plaintiff on the COAP. My ex is balking at this. Does it matter who is the plaintiff?
Im now in the process of doing that. Ive been told the plaintiff in the divorce should b the plaintiff on the COAP. My ex is balking at this. Does it matter who is the plaintiff?
of Coap
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire