My question is about a bad (one time doctor visit) provider experience.
I saw an APRN for an evaluation in 2015 and she was horrid. After the visit, i called to see if I could have the interview abolished and was told by the intake coordinator that the APRN already entered the minutes for monetary compensation by the State. My amendment request was denied and I cannot have the record expunged. Are there any other options in a situation as this when the provider's service is so horrid as it was only one visit?
Junius
I saw an APRN for an evaluation in 2015 and she was horrid. After the visit, i called to see if I could have the interview abolished and was told by the intake coordinator that the APRN already entered the minutes for monetary compensation by the State. My amendment request was denied and I cannot have the record expunged. Are there any other options in a situation as this when the provider's service is so horrid as it was only one visit?
Junius
Medical Records: Can You Get a Medical Record Expunged After a Bad Experience
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire