lundi 16 avril 2018

Determination of Fault: Apartment Parking Lot Accident While Backing Up

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Ca
Apartment complex "T" roadway. I was backing up from right to left, observing my surroundings at all times but when I was looking in the direction away from where the streets meet to check for parked cars pulling out someone came from bottom going up towards me and we hit my back passenger bumper to his front passenger bumper. I didn't back into his lane so I'm thinking he pulled out too far or didn't stop before he proceeded to turn right which is the direction I was backing up from. There was nothing blocking his visibility and he had plenty of time to see me attempting to back up to cross in front of him. It was late and I'm thinking he thought no one would be there. Is it all my fault?


Determination of Fault: Apartment Parking Lot Accident While Backing Up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire