mardi 23 mai 2017

Is There a Way to Set Aside Child Support Arrears

My question involves support orders in the State of: Arizona
I have a case for child support which the child is now 27 years old, while the mother lived and married with this child they never had any issues since she was being maintained by her husband. I was never allowed access nor was part of the life of my daughter and she was ok with not knowing about me. When she got divorced from the man she was living with she started a case in 2008 for child support, since she needed money. I paid child support and now still have an arrears, the case was opened in San Diego Ca, California closed the case but Arizona still has the case open and is charging me for this case. Is there a way to set aside the arrears?


Is There a Way to Set Aside Child Support Arrears

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire