My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Florida
Hi,
I am a tile installer. Last year, I started working for a contractor. He had a couple of buildings and I did work for him. He would usually pay me very late, but the checks came eventually. However, during the past 6 months, I've done work for him that totals more than $11,000. I've actually paid my helpers for those jobs, but the contractor stopped paying my invoices. It's been 6 months since my last check. I needed some money to continue working and pay the helpers, but the contractor still didn't pay me, so I was forced to stop and wait for some money. He actually hired other people to work for him as installers. Even worse, he stopped replying to my texts and answering my phone calls. I am a really hard working guy, but I do not know much about legal issues and how the system works. This man owes me money that I really need as my son is still in college. What can I do in such a scenario?
Hi,
I am a tile installer. Last year, I started working for a contractor. He had a couple of buildings and I did work for him. He would usually pay me very late, but the checks came eventually. However, during the past 6 months, I've done work for him that totals more than $11,000. I've actually paid my helpers for those jobs, but the contractor stopped paying my invoices. It's been 6 months since my last check. I needed some money to continue working and pay the helpers, but the contractor still didn't pay me, so I was forced to stop and wait for some money. He actually hired other people to work for him as installers. Even worse, he stopped replying to my texts and answering my phone calls. I am a really hard working guy, but I do not know much about legal issues and how the system works. This man owes me money that I really need as my son is still in college. What can I do in such a scenario?
I Am a Tile Installer. My Contractor Refuses to Pay Me for Work Done in Last 6 Mths
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire