dimanche 21 mai 2017

Dealer Sold Me a Truck 3 Years Ago. Want to Sell, but Dealer Was Mileage Inconsistent

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Florida

Hi,

3 years ago, I bought a Toyota Tundra from a local dealer. The car ran good, looked good and I never had any major problems with it. I recently bought a van for work and I decided to sell the Tundra. I posted it on Craigslist with all the current information, which includes the odometer at 190,000. One of my potential customers asked for my plate number to check the Carfax. After providing it to him, I found out that there is a huge mileage inconsistency on my truck. It has about 50,000 miles more than the odometer is showing. I bought this car thinking that the odometer was accurate. The dealer knew about this and they still sold it to me.

What can I do? Instead of selling my 190,000 miles truck, now I am losing customers because of mileage inconsistency and the dealer was fully aware of this.


Dealer Sold Me a Truck 3 Years Ago. Want to Sell, but Dealer Was Mileage Inconsistent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire