lundi 22 mai 2017

Can Parents Make Their Minor Child Remove Piercings

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Texas

Ok first of all I am an 11 year old girl who absolutely loves piercings and tattoos, but my parents won't allow me to have them. My older cousin is on my side in this, so she took me to the tattoo and piercing parlour and signed for me to get them done. I came home to my parents with 2 lip rings, a septum ring, an eyebrow ring and a nostril ring. They took one look at me and began screaming and flipping out and they made me remove every single one. Is this legal? I don't think it is because its my body and they did not pay or sign for the piercings. They have no right to tell me to take them out in this case. If someone could give me a reference to a law I can show them then that would be greatly appreciated thanks.


Can Parents Make Their Minor Child Remove Piercings

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire