My question involves malpractice in the state of: California, my case is current, and trial date has been scheduled. I hired a law office to represent me in complaints against my former employer and former labor union, and another law firm to represent me in a worker comp claim against the same employer two different cases that ultimately connected with each other after I was reasonably accommodated by my former employer. After my supervisor took adverse actions against me for making disclosures of unlawful employer conduct. I went through three attorneys who represented me in my civil complaint and two attorneys who represented me in my worker compensation case. All five attorneys had one thing in common they were representing me against the same defendants counsel. they all circumvented my case kept uninformed submitted fraud pleadings and excluded the union from the complaint and eleven defendants and made up their own version of my story around one defendant. I was blocked from successfully amending the fraud complaint, striking the complaint, and from filing discovery sanctions against my former attorneys for excluding evidence, parties, and causes of actions. Amazingly the defendants counsel has not filed for summary judgment, i caught all of my attorneys perpetrating fraud upon the courts in what I call a damage control scheme. I told the judge how the expects me to represent fraud pleadings filed by my former attorneys. the judge told me so you want to go in back and see if you can come to an arrangement and settle the case or should i set it for a trial date. Unfreaking believable, i told her you would set me up for a jury trial after i have explained to you that my attorneys perpetrated a fraud upon your court in order to minimize the damages. The crazy thing is that the state court has no jurisdiction because my case involves a labor union. So I am filing a complaint in federal court for deprivation of civil rights. If anyone has other advise that would help me i would appreciate it.
Legal Malpractice: Plaintiff's Attorneys Aided Oppositions County Counsel, Sabotaging His Case
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire