lundi 19 mars 2018

Closings and Escrow: Accepting Buyers Offer(S)

My question involves real estate located in the State of: NYC

Hi,
I am selling a coop. We got two cash offers at the same price.
We chose one of the buyers. My attorney sent a contract to sign
to the buyers attorney. At the last minute buyer bailed out.
I realize they have the right of doing so. It was verbal offer - no contract was signed yet.
On the other hand, I lost 2nd buyer because of 1st buyers behavior!
Would it be legal to do the following:
1) Accept ALL the offers I have;
2) Send contract to EVERY party for signature;
3) Choose the party who returns a signed contract FIRST;
4) Say buy-buy to all the other parties (I did not sign anything with other parties yet).
Please, do not reply about moral factors - I do not care.
IS IT LEGAL or NOT?


Closings and Escrow: Accepting Buyers Offer(S)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire