My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: NY
I tested a gambling site that had good reviews, won 5x my initial deposit in a little over a week. I was not allowed to withdraw because of some made up absurd rollover (which really isn't listed had this not been a gambling site I could win off that alone.) I disputed the charge because if a place is going to make up a reason to not pay me i'm not going to risk a long timeframe where the dispute becomes questionable, and hope that they pay me all of a sudden without any new absurd conditions.
I disputed the charge, and when they sent the paperwork I wrote on it how I never received any goods or services, and the vendor can provide no evidence of doing so (which they cannot.) When they asked about contact, I wrote the vendor wrote me an email after the dispute asking for pictures of my id and credit card, and proclaimed this was the only way they can help me and that clearly they were trying to scam me. When asked why I did not fill out sections (the main one being reason for the charge or something) I wrote because I do not wish to disclose an embarrassing scam I fell for and again that I never received anything from the company; and that they do not need to know my personal information (maybe I ordered sex toys, a self help service to get laid, who knows lol.) I did not receive a denial letter yet, saw it on my statement. I tried to get them to email me the denial letter instead of waiting for mail, but no luck and before I speak to someone:
1. Any good ideas to say?
2. If all fails can I be like it was a gambling charge, report the bank to someone and just screw them (obviously I won't get my money back, but if they want to not side with their customer I will screw them anyways, as I care far more about principle then money I was prepared to lose.) I won so it is not like i'm committing fraud, the only potential fraud on my behalf is the reason I gave for the dispute, which is vague and can be easily seen as true as they didn't provide the service offered by not paying me.
3. What are the odds the vendor said I was gambling in an effort to screw me lol (how can the bank openly pay them though legally?), as I don't see how I could not be sided with? I mean the shell company doesn't even have a website, wtf do these dispute guys investigate?
Thanks.
I tested a gambling site that had good reviews, won 5x my initial deposit in a little over a week. I was not allowed to withdraw because of some made up absurd rollover (which really isn't listed had this not been a gambling site I could win off that alone.) I disputed the charge because if a place is going to make up a reason to not pay me i'm not going to risk a long timeframe where the dispute becomes questionable, and hope that they pay me all of a sudden without any new absurd conditions.
I disputed the charge, and when they sent the paperwork I wrote on it how I never received any goods or services, and the vendor can provide no evidence of doing so (which they cannot.) When they asked about contact, I wrote the vendor wrote me an email after the dispute asking for pictures of my id and credit card, and proclaimed this was the only way they can help me and that clearly they were trying to scam me. When asked why I did not fill out sections (the main one being reason for the charge or something) I wrote because I do not wish to disclose an embarrassing scam I fell for and again that I never received anything from the company; and that they do not need to know my personal information (maybe I ordered sex toys, a self help service to get laid, who knows lol.) I did not receive a denial letter yet, saw it on my statement. I tried to get them to email me the denial letter instead of waiting for mail, but no luck and before I speak to someone:
1. Any good ideas to say?
2. If all fails can I be like it was a gambling charge, report the bank to someone and just screw them (obviously I won't get my money back, but if they want to not side with their customer I will screw them anyways, as I care far more about principle then money I was prepared to lose.) I won so it is not like i'm committing fraud, the only potential fraud on my behalf is the reason I gave for the dispute, which is vague and can be easily seen as true as they didn't provide the service offered by not paying me.
3. What are the odds the vendor said I was gambling in an effort to screw me lol (how can the bank openly pay them though legally?), as I don't see how I could not be sided with? I mean the shell company doesn't even have a website, wtf do these dispute guys investigate?
Thanks.
Disputing Debts: Gambling Chargeback Denied
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire