dimanche 21 mai 2017

Towed from Private Parking Space

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: texas

Hello. I am not certain if I am in the correct forum, please forgive me if I chose incorrectly. I reside in a condo in which I own an assigned parking space. I had a guest spending the night who parked in my space with my permission. The president of the COA had the car towed without my permission nor contacting me. The car was not obstructing any other parking spaces nor does the condo complex use tags to designate approved vehicles.

My questions are:

1. Can the COA tow a car from an individual's parking space without consulting or contacting the owner of the parking space?

2. Would towing a car from a private parking space without the owner of that space's permission be considered theft?

3. Can the COA or individual representing the COA be held liable for costs incurred in the above situation?

I appreciate any clarification provided by the forum.


Towed from Private Parking Space

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire