My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Georgia...I was working at an extended stay and moved on shorty after I started....I was fired for unknown reasons (they haven't given me a separation notice) on a Monday and told that I have to move out on Friday by The owner. The thing is I have signed a form stating that my employment and my tenancy has nothing to do with each other...I expressed this to the owner and she told me it was policy for employees to move after being fired....but there are 3 other people that live here that used too work here also. After over looking my paper work I didn't find such statement and when I called the hr Department they told me I was still listed as an active employee.....what should I do.
Eviction Process: Eviction Laws for Extended Stay Hotels
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire