My question involves defamation in the state of: Colorado
I have a professor who obviously did not like me. I have received information that he is contacting potential employers and advising them not to hire me. I graduated top of my class and did not list him as a reference. Is there anything I can do? I have been rejected by several potential employers who were initially very interested in me and suddenly rejected my application without explanation. In many instances, the jobs have still not been filled.
I have a professor who obviously did not like me. I have received information that he is contacting potential employers and advising them not to hire me. I graduated top of my class and did not list him as a reference. Is there anything I can do? I have been rejected by several potential employers who were initially very interested in me and suddenly rejected my application without explanation. In many instances, the jobs have still not been filled.
Defamation: Professor is Contacting Potential Employers
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire