My question involves business law in the state of: CALIFORNIA.
Hi there. I have a long standing S-Corp for my wife and I to serve as a "Pass through" entity for a variety of business activities. Recently, I've moved one of our business activities over into a newly formed LLC. Since I can't pay myself wages as an employee through my SMLLC, can my S-Corp invoice my LLC for my services on individual projects?
To answer some questions I might get:
Yes, I would still be paying myself a profit at the end of the year through the LLC.
Yes, I pay myself wages (with proper fed and state deductions) through my s-corp. No distributions yet.
No, I have not filed 2553 for the LLC.
Hi there. I have a long standing S-Corp for my wife and I to serve as a "Pass through" entity for a variety of business activities. Recently, I've moved one of our business activities over into a newly formed LLC. Since I can't pay myself wages as an employee through my SMLLC, can my S-Corp invoice my LLC for my services on individual projects?
To answer some questions I might get:
Yes, I would still be paying myself a profit at the end of the year through the LLC.
Yes, I pay myself wages (with proper fed and state deductions) through my s-corp. No distributions yet.
No, I have not filed 2553 for the LLC.
Business Ownership: Can My S-Corp Invoice My LLC for My Services
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire