mardi 6 mars 2018

Violation & Enforcement: Im Wanting to Know if This is Considered a Order of Protection Violation

Hello I have an order of protection on my mom over her getting drunk and attacking my boyfriend and myself, she messaged my coworker trying to find out if I'm still working at the store, is that a violation? It's not information she needed to begin with, she lives 2 hours away now and it's not like she just comes the my work to shop or anything, with my coworker telling me this Im know getting thoughts that she wants to know to try to me fired somehow, or worse get someone to hurt me when I'm leaving at night. I really just can't put anything past at this point.
the State of: Illinois


Violation & Enforcement: Im Wanting to Know if This is Considered a Order of Protection Violation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire