My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Virginia
I had a car through a dealership that offered me the the gap insurance. My car was totalled back in September and my insurance company paid the value of the car to my leaders leaving me a 3200 or so balance . Now my question is I was paying the gap with my car note bi-weekly and when my car was in the said accident the gap was up to date. When I called the gap insurance they told me that because my gap wasn't paid the Friday after the accident they would not push my claim through. I just want to get a better understanding of the gap one and two can I sue the dealership.
I had a car through a dealership that offered me the the gap insurance. My car was totalled back in September and my insurance company paid the value of the car to my leaders leaving me a 3200 or so balance . Now my question is I was paying the gap with my car note bi-weekly and when my car was in the said accident the gap was up to date. When I called the gap insurance they told me that because my gap wasn't paid the Friday after the accident they would not push my claim through. I just want to get a better understanding of the gap one and two can I sue the dealership.
The Gap
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire